To turn a pound of beef into the perfect grilled hamburger – or more accurately three perfect hamburgers:
First, heat a mound of charcoal briquettes to a white glow (approximately 20 minutes). In the meantime, follow these steps:
- Put the thawed beef into a bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of Cream of the West Roasted 7-Grain cereal (for extra nutrition) and seasonings: 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce; 1/2 tsp. each of onion salt, garlic salt and pepper.
- Form 3 patties of 1/3 pound each.
- Grill the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on your preference.
- Add slices of cheese if desired.
Serve immediately on buns, garnished with slices of onion and tomato. Enjoy every mouth-watering bite!