Western Banana Muffins (Healthy Banana Muffin Recipe)
Healthy banana muffin recipe from Cream of the West's "Cookbook of Country Favorites".
Author: Susan Moore
Recipe type: Breads and Muffins
- 1 & ¼ cups milk
- 1 & ½ cups Cream of the West Roasted Ranch Oats
- ½ cup white flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ½ cup Cream of the West Roasted Wheat
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients with an electric mixer or by hand until all ingredients are blended. Batter will be lumpy.
- Grease or line muffin tins, then fill ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, or until muffins spring back when tops are touched. Cool on a wire rack.