Recipe from Cream of the West's "Cookbook of Country Favorites".
Author: Susan Moore
Recipe type: Main Dish
Serves: feeds 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup Cream of the West Roasted 7-Grain
- ½ tsp. celery salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup uncooked regular rice
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ chopped onion
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- Combine all but the last three ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Shape micture into balls.
- Place in an ungreased baking dish, at least a 2-quart size.
- In a separate bowl, combine the last three ingredients.
- Pour this mixture over the meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.