LEMON BLUEBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These delicious, soft cookies are packed with fresh lemon and blueberry flavor.
- ¾ cup butter room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup Cream of the West Roasted Wheat
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ¾ cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen blueberries, add to dough while frozen, do not thaw berries.)
In a medium mixing bowl cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar for 3 minutes. Mixture will become lighter in color and fluffy.
Mix in egg, vanilla, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and Cream of the West Roasted Wheat. Beat for 1 minute.
In a separate bowl sift together flour and baking soda. Stir in salt.
Slowly add dry ingredients to batter and beat until just combined.
Gently fold in white chocolate chips and blueberries.
Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop dough onto greased or parchment lined cookie sheets. Place in freezer for at least one hour to overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.